【下载地址】:

介绍原文:
Darren
(added 03012010)
United Kingdom
Carpenter
22 years old
5ft 10 (1.77m)

Straight footballer Darren is hungry for fame even if it means getting done over by two pervy blokes. Notice how his face creases in shame over the session while he’s relentlessly mauled by us and he desperately tries to remind himself that this is just one step towards achieving his dreams of stardom. His hairy young sporty body felt warm and resistant under our touch. At every moment he looked on the brink of calling it quits and leaving, but his desire to be a star on camera obliterated his good sense.

I don’t make this hot straight fella talk about himself because I’m interested his personality, but because it’s more excruciatingly humiliating and he becomes hyper-aware of his nudity as he’s talking. He becomes almost nonsensical after only a moment.

By the end, he’s on the brink of tears flaunting his naked body like a whore while rambling on about his dreams.

Touching Darren’s body so intimately while he has to stand there and take it is like making my teenage dreams of lusting over footballers come true. Every inch of his body from his prominent adam’s apple to his hairy pits to his tight virgin arsehole received attention from our eager fingers. The nasty little fucker seemed particularly ashamed that his cock leaked a little precum.

Darren has such a delicious looking hairy cunt we got him to spread his legs on the sofa like a buddy who has lost a bet after a game of cards. He was looking into the camera silently pleading for us not to penetrate him when he felt us slicking up his tight pink hole. I felt him on the brink of orgasm as I wanked his hard cock and felt his hole tightening around my invasive finger. But I left him unsatisfied so we could finger fuck him and screw him with a dildo and edge him more. Notice how his cheeks are trembling at the end after we’ve given his arse a thorough going over with his pants hanging pathetically around his ankles.

By the time we strapped him in the chair Darren had almost had enough. What he really seemed so disturbed by was the fact his body responded positively to being done over by our expert hands. All you have to do is tease this horny fucker’s glans and his cock goes rigid as a board. His spunk came out so creamy and white it looked beautiful smeared around his red wet boyish lips.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册(Register/登録メンバー/회원가입/การลงทะเบียน)

x
发表于 2011-2-6 19:50 | 显示全部楼层
不错,好像都是新片啊。
发表于 2011-2-12 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
太精彩的片子了,非常喜欢你发的这一类的片子,以后多多支持哟!!!

好东西大家都喜欢!!呵呵!
发表于 2011-2-16 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢   支持
发表于 2011-3-20 13:09 | 显示全部楼层
看了!超喜欢!支持!!!
发表于 2011-4-2 18:42 | 显示全部楼层
超级支持,都是绝色帅男,喜欢死,老外
发表于 2011-6-8 12:36 | 显示全部楼层
这类片子真不错,喜欢这个
发表于 2011-6-22 17:14 | 显示全部楼层
下不了了 悲剧
发表于 2011-6-23 15:22 | 显示全部楼层
不错不错,我喜欢的类型……
发表于 2011-7-14 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢这个帅哥

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|搜 同

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 00:57 , Processed in 0.014837 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.